Working On...

If you need a blog design I'm your gal! If you are interested visit my Pricing page. :)


Followers

Grab My Button

Total Pageviews

Designed by Blogovation Design. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Loading...
Thursday, November 24, 2011

Books Ahoy's Makeover

So.....Hows it going?  I just wanted to let you know about my book blog, Books Ahoy, and it's new makeover courtesy of Blogovation Design.  I hope you like!  I don't know if you've visited it before but I forgot to take a before pic so if you have visited then you know what it looked like before.  So here's a screenshot of how it looks now!!!


Why I decided to change it:
I wanted something original that represented what Books Ahoy is all about.  I was going for a book theme with a splash of beach!  Hence the palm trees :).  As you can see I have a palm tree with a book behind it to capture both vibes.  Since it is a book review blog I wanted to incorporate books into the design somewhere.  The blue is also the little splash of beach seeing how the color of the ocean is blue.  The font itself also reminded me of the beach because it reminds me of wind blowing and I thought it was really cool. I wanted to get the perfect amount of beach without going to overboard.  So what do you think?  You can see it live at http://www.books-ahoy.blogspot.com/


0 comments:

Post a Comment